Naked Lady Workshop // TAKE IT OFF
Downtown Los Angeles
March 21st, 1-5pm
We are shedding the bullshit.
Saying no the areas where we hold ourselves back.
Unpacking how culture has defined our relationships with these skin suits.
This exclusive panel event will center around the conversations our bodies deserve. As a collective, we will be diving into topics like:
Finding freedom + appreciation in our bodies
Naked ladies that inspire us
• Entry into the exclusive TAKE IT OFF panel experience.
• Q&A opportunity with the 5 panel members.
• Building a Naked Lady community centered around dialogues that matter.
• "Let that shit go" ceremony with a special musical powerhouse guest.
• Charcuterie & bubbly will be served.
• Your very own Naked Lady Kit filled with materials and inspiration to kick start your TAKE IT OFF journey.
You will be walking away with a fresh perspective, a new community, sick Naked Lady resources + swag, and a whole new level of ownership over that gorgeous skin suit of yours.
I will be capping the event at 20 to keep it intimate and intentional.
Dakota Lee Stroud is your favorite ex-girlfriend and founder of the Naked Lady experience.
Aurora Lady helps creatives find audacious, expansive mental intimacy.
Annie Bond is an actress and comedian who was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer at 26.
Brianna Mercado is a sex-positive mother of two whose art aims to dissolve the divide between the domestic and erotic.
Becca Murray is a body positive boudoir photographer.
Registration fees are non-refundable but can be transferred/gifted to someone else.
***Everyone will be clothed at this event, but attendees are invited to dress in nudes + neutral tones.